Here’s how the group process works.
- Enter the name of the program (or set of activities) that you want a group of people to assess using the Program Sustainability Assessment Tool.
- Answer four short questions about the program.
- Decide if you also want to complete an assessment for the program or if you will just invite others to complete the assessment.
- Enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite. You can send invitations to up to 12 people for free. If you are interested in assessing more than 12 people, please contact us.
- Customize your invitation and send the invitations.
What happens next?
- Everyone you invite will receive an email from sustaintool.org with a link that will allow them to complete an individual assessment anonymously. (Want to see what the assessment looks like? Try it out by completing an individual assessment.)
- Everyone you invite will be able to see their own individual results from the Program Sustainability Assessment Tool.
- You will be able to see a list of who you have invited, and who has not completed the assessment. You can also invite more people and send reminders. You cannot see individual invitee responses.
- Whenever you choose, you can close the group assessment and see the results. The results will combine all of the responses from everyone have you invited. Only you will be able to view the combined group Sustainability Report.