Develop a Sustainability Action Plan
- Assemble the planning team.
- Review your practice’s goals.
- Review your Clinical Sustainability Assessment Tool results.
- Determine which practice elements need to be maintained, eliminated, or adapted.
- Prioritize the areas of sustainability capacity to address first.
- Write a Sustainability Action Plan with specific action steps.
For help writing a Sustainability Action Plan, you can use the Action Planning Table or Action Planning Worksheet below. To see an example of a plan addressing 1 of the 7 Clinical Sustainability domains, view the Example Sustainability Plan also included below.