The Center for Public Health Systems Science (CPHSS) offers the following services in the area of Sustainability:
- Understanding Program Sustainability: We will introduce your group to the eight core areas of program sustainability and provide an overview of the tool and planning process.
- Assessing Program Sustainability: We will customize and administer a group sustainability assessment for your organization.
- Program Sustainability Action Planning: We will deliver an interactive workshop and consultation to help your program understand and plan for sustainability.
Understanding Program Sustainability
We can help your team apply the Program Sustainability Assessment Tool to the work you do by coordinating and facilitating a webinar or workshop introducing the Program Sustainability Framework and the Program Sustainability Assessment Tool to your program.
Our introductory webinars and workshops can be customized to meet your program’s specific needs and typically cover:
- An introduction to the eight domains of the Program Sustainability Framework and importance of building sustainability capacity
- An overview of current research and “best practices” related to assessing program sustainability
- Step-by-step training on how to complete an assessment using sustaintool.org
Assessing Your Program’s Capacity for Sustainability
Let us manage your program’s sustainability assessment. Our Program Sustainability Assessment Tool services include:
Advanced Group Assessment Management: We will set up and manage the Program Sustainability Assessment Tool via sustaintool.org for programs of any size.
Program Sustainability Assessment Tool Customization: We will tailor the Program Sustainability Assessment Tool to meet your program’s specific needs (language, terminology, additional questions, etc.).
Program Sustainability Action Planning
We can help your team apply the results of the Program Sustainability Assessment Tool to improve your program’s capacity for sustainability. Our interactive workshops (or webinars) can be customized to meet your program’s specific needs.
Our Program Sustainability Action Planning Services include:
Program Sustainability Action Planning Workshop: We will coordinate and facilitate a workshop introducing the process of Program Sustainability Action Planning based on your program’s sustainability assessment results. This workshop includes an overview of the planning process and “best practices,” opportunities to discuss your program’s assessment results, and step-by-step guidance for creating a sustainability plan.
Program Sustainability Action Planning Technical Assistance: We will provide one-on-one technical assistance to your program throughout the action planning process. This service includes an in-depth review of your program’s sustainability scores, feedback on action plan drafts, and suggestions for steps to carry out your plan successfully.
Program Sustainability Action Plan Review/Revision Technical Assistance: We will provide ongoing technical assistance to assist you while you revise your existing plan to address changing environmental and financial needs. This service can also include re-assessment of your program using the Program Sustainability Assessment Tool.
All-Day Program Sustainability Assessment and Planning Workshop: We will plan and facilitate a 6.5 hour in-person workshop on program sustainability assessment and planning. This workshop includes information on the assessment and planning process, an in-depth review of your program’s sustainability scores, feedback on plan drafts, and suggestions for plan steps. This workshop is great for large programs at annual meetings or conferences.